Monday, March 17, 2014

Obstacles

Living in Winnipeg can be a bit of a drag sometimes. We are midway through March and mother nature has decided to surprise us with a little blizzard. My plan was to begin running soon, however the streets are once again full of snow. This puts me in a interesting situation. I'm thinking I will need to begin going to an indoor track so that I do not fall behind schedule. I am also realizing that I will need to work around three big trips that I am going on this semester. Our school Mexico trip, a band/art trip to  New York as well as volleyball nationals in Edmonton. For me these trips offer nice little break ups in the case that I might be struggling, I just hope they do not set me back like the snowfall already has. At this point I really need spring to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment